TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE FOR BOOKINGS
Thai Yoga Massage Sessions
Thai Yoga Massage is a dynamic therapeutic treatment performed on a mat and with the receiver wearing comfortable, flexible clothing to best allow mobilizations of every joint in all directions without restrictions. It is a “dry” type of massage, meaning no lotion is used. Thai Yoga Massage is often called “lazy man’s yoga” as it incorporates many postures reminiscent of Thai and Hatha Yoga such as forward bends, back bends, spinal twists, cobra, and more. This type of dynamic bodywork is primarily aimed at increasing client flexibility while they experience deep relaxation through passive, assisted stretching and acupressure. Thai Yoga Massage diminishes stress, relaxes tension areas in the whole body, improves flexibility and boosts energy levels.
THE BENEFITS OF THAI YOGA MASSAGE:
- Helps detoxify the body and boosts the immune system
- Increases blood circulation and lowers blood pressure
- Great for muscle relaxation, increases flexibility in muscles and increases mobility
- Improves posture and balance, corrects body alignments and helps dissolve energy blocks
- Helps tone the body, strengthens the joints and helps fighting chronic joint problems
- Reduces and relieves stress and anxiety
- Positively affect sleeping patterns
When performing Thai Yoga Massage, the therapist enters into a meditative state of flow. A treatment, no matter how long, passes very quickly and when it is over, both client and therapist feel relaxed and energized at the same time.
Location: Úthlíð, 105 Reykjavík
Price: 17.500 ISK / session, regardless of session-length (1.5-2.5hrs)
Contact us to book an appointment!